Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brent Barry to [Your Team]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
electrifyinkid
JV

Brent Barry to [Your Team] Empty
PostSubject: Brent Barry to [Your Team]   Brent Barry to [Your Team] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:54 am

First and foremost I'm the biggest homer when it comes to Brent Barry. On the other hand we need a shooter and Brent can still light it up. I believe he could offer so much to the Atlanta Hawks, however it would be very difficult to convince him to come here, but on the other hand we should be able to sale him that the playoffs will be part of the package.

I'm reading that Brent could head to Houston, on the other hand, I believe he could still go back to the Spurs. It's another chance for us to acquire a player that can help us towards what we want to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Emeka's Clone
JV

Brent Barry to [Your Team] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent Barry to [Your Team]   Brent Barry to [Your Team] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:55 am

I'd love to have Barry in Charlotte, but I assume that at this point he is after a ring... and that's somethign he can't do with the 'cats. Seems like it would be tough for him to get minutes with the Rockets though.
Back to top Go down

Brent Barry to [Your Team]
Page 1 of 1