Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mavs waive Fazekas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven_Morbisk
JV

Mavs waive Fazekas Empty
PostSubject: Mavs waive Fazekas   Mavs waive Fazekas EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:42 pm

Any team here could use another deep bench big. He put up good numbers in the D-league.
Back to top Go down
sykray
JV

Mavs waive Fazekas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mavs waive Fazekas   Mavs waive Fazekas EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:46 pm

This guy has about 4 minutes of NBA game experience. He might turn out to be a player but if this is all we add to the team it ain't much for this year.

But there's not much out there that can really help right away. I wish we could land K Thomas but we don't have the pieces.
Back to top Go down
sykray
JV

Mavs waive Fazekas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mavs waive Fazekas   Mavs waive Fazekas EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 7:46 pm

I have been saying all along that we need another perimeter oriented bigman. Scal is the number two perimeter guy on the roster but he cant hit a shot. I think Fazekas would be a nice guy to have at the end of the bench. He was really playing well in the dleague.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mavs waive Fazekas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mavs waive Fazekas   Mavs waive Fazekas Empty

Back to top Go down

Mavs waive Fazekas
Page 1 of 1