Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Camby for Kidd rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lol, captaindillo
scrub

Camby for Kidd rumors Empty
PostSubject: Camby for Kidd rumors   Camby for Kidd rumors EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:00 am

I want Kidd, but I don't want to give up Camby. We just can't do it. If we can keep A.I./Melo/Camby and get Kidd, I'll be perfectly fine, but we can't, WE CAN'T GIVE UP CAMBY IN THIS DEAL.

This is from hoopsworld
http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=6646

I don't know whats gonna happen, but we can't give up Camby

Kidd
A.I.
Melo
Kmart
Camby

Does put them number 1 or 2 in the West though.
Back to top Go down
stuartmc
wannabe

Camby for Kidd rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camby for Kidd rumors   Camby for Kidd rumors EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:04 am

i dont know. centers have a tremendous downside when they get old. pointguards play better when they get old especially someone who isnt the fastest player on the world (like kidd) and hes able to rebound the ball and do everything on the court. but he's geting old right now and camby gets better the past 2 season. but it could be that this is his prime. maybe next season we'll se someone else.

i dont see kidd and A.I. as a problem. kidd metioned he'd love to play wih a.i. on a team. the problem in my eyes is that camby plays amazing this year (same like last year even improved this season) ... but hes getting older and centers retire faster than PG.

camby for Kidd.. . kidd is one of the most versatile players who EVER played the game. but we'll be this ->

Kidd
A.I.
Anthony
Martin
Nene
Back to top Go down

Camby for Kidd rumors
Page 1 of 1