Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nets should run and gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry10
JV

Nets should run and gun Empty
PostSubject: Nets should run and gun   Nets should run and gun EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Its clear that this team has reached a low in offense this year and at times they just simply cant put points on the board even if there lives depended on it, Frank's motion Offense and half court sets are really killing this team cuz from what i have seen, if u wanna be a halfcourt team, u need 2 things, DEFENCE and Efficent offense and we do not have either, half court offense gives us limited possesions and with this team struggling on offense on most nights, i dont think were just cut out to play half court basketball, were not exactly The Detroit Pistons and The San Antonio Spurs that have a great half court system built with guys who can knockdown shots from every position, I Think a run n gun type of offense would do this team well, especially with our new players and especially with devin running the point
Back to top Go down
gilbertgoesoff
JV

Nets should run and gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nets should run and gun   Nets should run and gun EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:03 pm

then end up like Phoenix and eventually need a big and slow the game down, especially in the playoffs. Half-court execution and defense is what wins championships.
Back to top Go down

Nets should run and gun
Page 1 of 1