Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CoachPopabich
JV

When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney? Empty
PostSubject: When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney?   When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 6:23 pm

She annoys the hell out of me. She can't sing and she can't act. How come she's so popular? Just because of her dad? Also, I hate how people are always talking about her. When she was singing in Milwaukee, that's all our news media and 10-year-old girls talked about: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. She's taken over the lives of 10-year-old girls, but trust me, this will end soon enough.
Back to top Go down
LAKESHOW
JV

PostSubject: Re: When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney?   When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 6:24 pm

It seems like all sensations end up turning into embarassments. Back in the late 1990s and early 2000s, Britney Spears was worshipped, and I actually thought she was hot. Now, her career is ruined, perhaps irretrievably so, and she's sent to the hospital every 2 weeks because of drug overdose and other health problems. And not to mention how high she looks in all of her pictures. And there are plenty of other celebrities whose lives are out of control, such as Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and many others.

But anyways, back on topic. She can't expect to keep this up much longer. No one has a perfect life, and in the celebrity world, your life will likely spiral out of control as we've all seen.

But yeah, she'll probably endure some rough times soon. I never want anyone to have crappy lives, and I'm not saying I want Miley's life to be ruined, but that's my prediction.
Back to top Go down
A.J.
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney?   When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 7:10 am

hater
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney?   When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will Miley Cyrus turn into Britney?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suite Sports :: Off Topic-
Jump to: