Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats

Go down 
+7
treiz
gilbertgoesoff
sykray
Emeka's Clone
walkinglizard
electrifyinkid
Red Angel 1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Angel 1
JV

Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats Empty
PostSubject: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:35 pm

I'm watching some of this republican debate on my DVR...What a bunch of garbage most of them blame the democrats for everything when they are the ones that have been in power for the last 7 years, and when they have no answer to something it's the typical shot at Hilary, notice they don't dare attack Obama though..

I won't even start on their opinions when pressed on the Iraq war because it just pisses me off that leaders of our country just flatout do not care about facts, and instead follow red herrings because their hero wanted to do it..
Back to top Go down
electrifyinkid
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:37 pm

The Dems are so devoid of ideas that it is ridiculous. "Vote for us because we are not the Bush or the GOP" is what it has been about since the run up to the '06 mid-term election. The mantra for decades has been "the Republicans are for the rich. We're not. You're not rich so vote for us."
Back to top Go down
walkinglizard
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:39 pm

the democrats tend to put all of the blame on one repubican
George W. Bush
Back to top Go down
Emeka's Clone
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:43 pm

electrifyinkid wrote:
"Vote for us because we are not the Bush or the GOP" is what it has been about since the run up to the '06 mid-term election. The mantra for decades has been "the Republicans are for the rich. We're not. You're not rich so vote for us."
sounds like a good argument to me. sadly we have a two party system. when one of them f's up as royally and completely as Bush our only option is the other side.
Back to top Go down
sykray
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm

I don't think the democrats are to blame as much as voters who take fascism lightly.
Back to top Go down
gilbertgoesoff
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:55 pm

Hey, Republicans have a lot of good ideas
No govt. intrusion into your lives, small governments, less spending, free trade

LOL
Back to top Go down
treiz
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 1:58 pm

As is always the case when things are crappy in our society, you can blame the people. If the people weren't so swayed by petty bulls**t bickering, then the politicians would probably just focus on what's important. But I don't think a candidate could win by just sticking to the issues.
Back to top Go down
abunai
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 2:13 pm

I have some conservative values such as not wasting so much god damn money but I won't believe them until they say we are done pouring money into Iraq, we are done letting Pakistan waste our money, and that we failed to finish the job in Afghanistan.

The Iraq war was built on lies and halftruths, you don't attack a country for what it 'might' have, you attack it for what it does have...and Iraq had no military, no WMD's and no Al Qaeda...until we invaded.
Back to top Go down
CoachPopabich
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 2:16 pm

gilbertgoesoff wrote:
Hey, Republicans have a lot of good ideas
No govt. intrusion into your lives, small governments, less spending, free trade

LOL
Laughing

and those arnt even new or original ideas, and the dems have just as many corresponding to each.

Oh and Romneys promise to force the American auto industry into a position of power again ( ) a policy based on small government, or free trade?

The auto inudstry is gone BECAUSE of free trade
Back to top Go down
boogieman
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Both sides suck, but for different reasons. The republicans talk their so-called "ideology", supply-side economics, free markets, small government, blah, blah, blah.., but it's really just the ideology of the wealthy and privileged, all the phoney rhetoric and posturing about being the party of "values" aside.

The dems, on the other hand, have mostly been backing up, fighting from their heels because they can't seem to come up with a coherent message of their own that resonates with the American people. They have largely been gaining power of late out of default, as republicans have fallen in love with the big government they supposedly despise; and with the new global economy flexing its muscles, their policies substantially favoring the wealthy are increasingly failing to register with much of the American middle class.
Back to top Go down
Raven_Morbisk
JV

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:08 pm

what I have trouble understanding is rural america voting for the party of big business, and "christians" thinking the republicans have any values
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats   Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats Empty

Back to top Go down

Republican Motto: Blame the Democrats
Page 1 of 1