Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warren Sapp Retires

Go down 
+9
cherieberrie2
temporis
alex87
mack
calinks3
gunnabdaschwab09
vaff87
marathon
Doctor MJ
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor MJ
scrub

Warren Sapp Retires Empty
PostSubject: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 6:34 pm

that's all i've got
Back to top Go down
marathon
JV

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 6:52 pm

Finally.
Back to top Go down
vaff87
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 6:53 pm

HOF'er
Back to top Go down
gunnabdaschwab09
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 6:58 pm

He played a bit longer than he should have, but he is going to Canton, most likely not first ballot but still will eventually get in.
Back to top Go down
calinks3
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 7:04 pm

hate him.
Back to top Go down
mack
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 4:49 pm

My favorite DT of all time. We might see some other members of that great Tampa D to retire this offseason or soon with Lynch, Brooks, and Barber winding down their careers. All of them should be in the HOF.
Back to top Go down
alex87
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 4:51 pm

I wish he would've stuck around a little longer and joined a contender. I always wanted to see him finish his career reunited with Dungy on the Colts to tell you the truth. Still a great player in his prime and probably a HOF'er
Back to top Go down
temporis
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Even as a Falcons fan I love the guy. Great player and better trash talker.
Back to top Go down
cherieberrie2
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 4:59 pm

marathon wrote:
Finally.
Why do you say that?

BTW, I love how he made his announcement:

http://qbkilla.com/
Back to top Go down
electrifyinkid
JV

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Sapp has been a detriment to the Raiders run defense for too long. Unfortunately, his "star" status meant that our inept FO would use minimal draft picks and give minimal attention to our NTs, as how could there be a problem with SAPP there?!?!

Great day for the Raiders... great one for Sapp too. He did have a helluva career.
Back to top Go down
red_fox87
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:05 pm

Felt he could've had a couple more years.
Back to top Go down
x_RetroWave
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:08 pm

Sapp for sure. Brooks, Lynch, and Barber? I could go either way, but I'd rate their chances in that order.
Back to top Go down
jaclynro
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:08 pm

If Ronde Barber makes the HoF before Ken Riley, I give up.
Back to top Go down
jaclynro
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 5:09 pm

Brooks and Lynch probably will and should get in the HOF. I don't see Barber though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warren Sapp Retires   Warren Sapp Retires Empty

Back to top Go down

Warren Sapp Retires
Page 1 of 1