Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Go down 
+9
mdl_115-1
Carry-On
RoseandBeasley2010
dingleberry_57
Red Angel 1
TitanClub
Raven_Morbisk
guidedbyvance
lightnight04
13 posters
AuthorMessage
lightnight04
towelboy

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Has anybody else watched this?

I guess I just love it because it's terminator.
Back to top Go down
guidedbyvance
JV

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:39 pm

I just watched the one trailer I saw though it revealed so little of the show that I really can't say whether it looks good or not.
Back to top Go down
Raven_Morbisk
JV

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:41 pm

I'll probably watch just because of Summer Glau. It's not that I find her all that attractive, but I'm a huge Firefly fan and am kinda curious to see her in something else.

I'm not so committed I'll be watching more than a week or two if it doesn't grab me right away.
Back to top Go down
TitanClub
JV

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 pm

summer glau is weird
she's hotter when she frowns
Back to top Go down
http://www.watt-up-1.com/j_gallery/April_Bowlby/slides/April_Bow
Red Angel 1
JV

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Arnold is the Terminator
Back to top Go down
dingleberry_57
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:46 pm

I might give it a try
Back to top Go down
RoseandBeasley2010
JV

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Just like in the 3rd movie, John Conner is kind of a pussy. Why is this?

He was a pretty cool kid in the 2nd movie, but then they went and made him much less rebellious. Weak.
Back to top Go down
Carry-On
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm definitely not committed to it either, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

I don't expect to make it past 2 episodes, but I'm willing to give it at least an hour.
Back to top Go down
mdl_115-1
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:51 pm

anyone have the trailer? link?
Back to top Go down
mrcoolspy
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Exactly, lets not forget how the Romans gleefully sent Christians to die in the arenas just because they were Christians. Hating people just because of their faith is certainly nothing new. Christians have been killing pagans for most of their existence as a major religion.
Back to top Go down
CitizenSue
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:54 pm

show has been GOD AWFUL
a disgrace to the first two movies
Back to top Go down
LAKESHOW
JV

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:56 pm

Ill probably check it out tonite, there really isnt much else on right now
Back to top Go down
christiluv2005
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:59 pm

It looks bad, but I'll give it a chance, just because I love the Terminator series (well, the first two movies anyhow. I also don't think it's going to make it past a few episodes, regardless of the amount of advertising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles   Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suite Sports :: Off Topic-
Jump to: