Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wolves won't sign big money free agents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emeka's Clone
JV

wolves won't sign big money free agents Empty
PostSubject: wolves won't sign big money free agents   wolves won't sign big money free agents EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:18 am

Back to top Go down
Red Angel 1
JV

PostSubject: Re: wolves won't sign big money free agents   wolves won't sign big money free agents EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:21 am

From following the rebuilding of other teams I can tell you there won't be any big-money free agents knocking on the Wolves door any time soon anyway. They all know how the main objective for experienced players is to join a a team that will be a ready main title contender sooner rather than later.

Why would anyone even with money stay in the business of losing millions every year on a pro team. I think it happens to the best of them. They must just like the tax deduction.

I saw the other day where one up and coming player (can't remember his name) can expect a pay check next year of 10 times what he is making this year. It isn't any wonder teams can't balance their budget when they are only allowed something like a 6% increase in salary when most players at the least get a 10% increase. Doesn't work for my budget which is pennyies in comparison but I know how to manage.
Back to top Go down
Kobe40ppg
JV

PostSubject: Re: wolves won't sign big money free agents   wolves won't sign big money free agents EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 10:23 am

Hey, I just looked it up, Glen Taylor bought the Wolves in 1995 for 89 million. They were recently valued by Forbes at 303 million.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wolves won't sign big money free agents   wolves won't sign big money free agents Empty

Back to top Go down

wolves won't sign big money free agents
Page 1 of 1