Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller

Go down 
+10
sykray
Raven_Morbisk
Harry10
electrifyinkid
boogieman
TheBaronofDavis
CoachPopabich
LAKESHOW
gilbertgoesoff
Peterotica
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Peterotica
JV

Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller Empty
PostSubject: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:53 pm

great 3 pt shooters make everything easier. and out of all the great 3 pt shooters, he's the best all around basketball player of the bunch. much better than korver, kapono, etc.
Back to top Go down
gilbertgoesoff
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:34 pm

The Nuggets probably want to keep their young core of Melo,Nene, JR and add to it by picking up West.
So what if Artest was going to be a rental, when Nene comes back at full strength next year and JR improving to take the vacated Artest spot, it will seem like they have new players. Plus Artest can help JR with his position defense. I am telling you, you'll be so sorry if you give up on JR and Nene, these guys have so much game, all they need is experience and confidence which they can only get playing.

The WEST is selling their soul right now for old has beens like Jason Kidd (such a great point guard? his team is 25th on offensive effeciency with Carter and Jefferson in the lineup, while he shoots 36%???!!) and (Shaq whose teams was 9 and forty something while he is pushing 40 something while is body is breaking down). SA is getting old too. By keeping these young guys and picking up Artest they can win now and in the future. I mean when JR drives noone can stop him and his shooting can be unbelivable, he just stops himself, but someday the light will come on, lets hope his in a Nugget uniform when that happens. Same with Nene, the only thing that is holding him back is his fitness, health and confidence all things that he will improve upon.
Back to top Go down
LAKESHOW
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:43 pm

i want Miller too.
MJ had Pax and Kerr, TD has Horry...
i want Yao to have his out-side-kick
Back to top Go down
CoachPopabich
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:53 pm

Trade:
Najara
Kleiza

Get:
Artest

Trade:
Wafer
Diawara

Get:
West

Starters:

Anthony/Artest
Martin/Anthony
Camby/Hunter
Iverson/West/Atkins/Carter
Artest/West/JR
Back to top Go down
TheBaronofDavis
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:06 pm

I hope that everyone is not getting crazy over winning at home vs boston.
Yes it was a good win, but you won because you went to the foul line 49 times and Garnett was still not 100%.
Back to top Go down
boogieman
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:17 pm

I was thinking Raja Bell would've been the best of both worlds. A shooter and a defender.
Back to top Go down
electrifyinkid
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:24 pm

boogieman wrote:
I was thinking Raja Bell would've been the best of both worlds. A shooter and a defender.

Suns Trade: Alando Tucker, Raja Bell (Filler if necessary: Eric P)
Suns Recieve: Ron Artest

Nuggets Trade: Najera and 1st round Pick
Nuggets Recieve: Raja Bell

Sactown Trades: Ron Artest
Sactown Recieves: Najeras Expiring, Alando Tucker, 1st Round Pick

Iverson/Bell/Melo/Kmart/Camby
Back to top Go down
Harry10
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:31 pm

On the surface, it would appear to be a good deal from a defensive standpoint.....however, we'd be giving up Najera and a 1st for Raja, and I think he's not THAT valuable. Give me Delonte West for a 2nd/Diawara/Wafer.....we need a point guard more than a two. A BIG point who can defend 2's....

PHX would've loved to have Artest....
Back to top Go down
Raven_Morbisk
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:37 pm

No way Phoenix touches that. Not even close.
Back to top Go down
sykray
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Raja Bell is a big part of their success. He's like Bowen is to the Spurs.

I'd love to see him on the Nuggs though.
Back to top Go down
abunai
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:49 pm

I'd do that deal in a heart beat from the Nuggets perspective, but i don't think Phoenix bites, and if all sacto wanted was Najera and first (don't know much about tucker) then the deal would have already happened.
Back to top Go down
kingofcomedy101
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:57 pm

abunai wrote:
I'd do that deal in a heart beat from the Nuggets perspective, but i don't think Phoenix bites, and if all sacto wanted was Najera and first (don't know much about tucker) then the deal would have already happened.
+1

Denver already offered expirings + 1st, but it was denied by the Kings. Kings either want expirings/prospect/pick OR expirings/PICKS.

Example...

Denver:

Najera/Kleiza/1st

OR

Spurs:

Barry/Elson/1st in 08/2010?
Back to top Go down
walkinglizard
JV

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:05 pm

Tucker is a decent prospect. 1st round pick last year. His doesnt have kleiza value yet, but Im sure Sac values him more than JR Smith.
Back to top Go down
CalSierra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:00 pm

was memphis receptive to a trade? I think they want to keep miller around to keep some of the pressure off Rudy Gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller   Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazz or Nuggs should've made a move for Mike Miller
Page 1 of 1