Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video Game thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kobe40ppg
JV

Video Game thread Empty
PostSubject: Video Game thread   Video Game thread EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:51 pm

ill keep it short and sweet

these are games I just got off ebay

Everyday Shooter: this game is good, mindless fun. very very fun game. the whole music factor is amazing to me

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology: at first i thought this game was really unbalanced but the more i played, i think it was from playing Sf 3 too much..playing SF:A3 was like a step backwards..but nonetheless a very very good game

Oblivion: I just bought this for PS3...still havent opened it. been too busy with school etc..i like games i can pick up and play and turn off like the aforementioned games. i got the day off today so i should really play it a bit.
Back to top Go down
boogieman
JV

Video Game thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game thread   Video Game thread EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 11:53 pm

Now with my 360 and wii modded, as well as a r4 in my ds and my psp with a custom firmware I can basically get any game I want whenever I want for free

If you have a WII get it modded, TRUST ME, games fit on standard dvds, so all you do is download extract and burn to a standard dvd and voila. I even got a disc that has over 2000 games nes/snes/64 on one disc that I can play on my wii.

So far the wii games that I have downloaded

Mario party 8 - game is trash, luckily I didn’t cop this in the story, theres nothing exciting about this game.

Goldfather black hand edition – wow this game is fun its preety short but merkin people with the wii mote is mad fun, graphics are lacking I guess because the wii is only 480i barfs

Zack and wiki – took like 15 minutes to finally get a little action, im sick of games where thers so much dialogue what happened to a skip button?

Manhunt 2 – violent, I cant believe its on the wii, but wow with the wiimote controls its straight piff, the interactiveness is amazing.

Mario strikers – haven’t even loaded it up yet

So basically the mod chip = piff, if you havnet got a wii key wii ina d2c GET IT RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
TheBaronofDavis
JV

Video Game thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game thread   Video Game thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:05 am

Now with my 360 and wii modded, as well as a r4 in my ds and my psp with a custom firmware I can basically get any game I want whenever I want for free

If you have a WII get it modded, TRUST ME, games fit on standard dvds, so all you do is download extract and burn to a standard dvd and voila. I even got a disc that has over 2000 games nes/snes/64 on one disc that I can play on my wii.

So far the wii games that I have downloaded

Mario party 8 - game is trash, luckily I didn’t cop this in the story, theres nothing exciting about this game.

Goldfather black hand edition – wow this game is fun its preety short but merkin people with the wii mote is mad fun, graphics are lacking I guess because the wii is only 480i barfs

Zack and wiki – took like 15 minutes to finally get a little action, im sick of games where thers so much dialogue what happened to a skip button?

Manhunt 2 – violent, I cant believe its on the wii, but wow with the wiimote controls its straight piff, the interactiveness is amazing.

Mario strikers – haven’t even loaded it up yet

So basically the mod chip = piff, if you havnet got a wii key wii ina d2c GET IT RIGHT NOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Game thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game thread   Video Game thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Game thread
Page 1 of 1