Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time Zones effecting play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
electrifyinkid
JV

Time Zones effecting play Empty
PostSubject: Time Zones effecting play   Time Zones effecting play EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 1:38 am

This might sound really weird, but has anyone thought of the reason why the west is so much stronger is due to the time zones? I mean when you look at it here if the Magic fly to Sac to play a game the Magic are playing at what 10 or 11pm at night our time? As opposed to when Sac would come to Orlando it would be really 2 or 3 in the afternoon their time?

IMO almost all the teams in west look fresh every game, where as teams in the East look lazy and tired at times. I know it IS NOT the main reason why the west is stronger, but does anyone think it could be an effect?

Also I think the same would go for Football playing up North and playing down South. I would think teams of North would have an advantage as well.
Back to top Go down
0fjai
towelboy

Time Zones effecting play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Zones effecting play   Time Zones effecting play EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 1:39 am

no
Back to top Go down

Time Zones effecting play
Page 1 of 1