Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most Underutilized Player?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofcomedy101
JV

Most Underutilized Player? Empty
PostSubject: Most Underutilized Player?   Most Underutilized Player? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Who are the most underutilized players in the league?

This is something that just popped into my mind right now but what got me thinking about this was Don Nelson's usage of Andris Biedrins. Biedrins is the Warriors one legit big man, best rebounder, best shot blocker, and easily capable of putting up a double-double on a nightly basis (did I mention he leads the league in FG% at nearly 66% from the field?) yet Crazy Don loves yanking him in and out of games and reducing his minutes to suit his small ball love fetish. It's really a shame too Biedrins is such a talented player, he's in the Tyson Chandler mold really but Don Nelson just doesn't get it.

But what other players are underutilized or misused by their coaches?
Back to top Go down
jimithing_04
scrub

PostSubject: Re: Most Underutilized Player?   Most Underutilized Player? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:31 pm

renaldo balkman, wilson chandler, david lee
Back to top Go down
Myles_Fenix
scrub

PostSubject: Re: Most Underutilized Player?   Most Underutilized Player? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:35 pm

Pau Gasol this year - the best part of his game (back to the basket on the low block) is not being utilized at all. Rather Coach I's system requires him to take face up 15-21 foot jumpers the entire game.
Back to top Go down
jabberwockey987
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Most Underutilized Player?   Most Underutilized Player? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:36 pm

Diaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Underutilized Player?   Most Underutilized Player? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Underutilized Player?
Page 1 of 1