Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dooley-3
scrub

Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen? Empty
PostSubject: Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen?   Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:08 pm

Of the big three it is generally seen that Garnett and Pierce are better in this stage of their careers. But how good are the Celts if they didn't have him. He was basically a no show, actually hurting the team against Memphis, and the Celts still won convincingly. And the games he missed the Celts cruised along just fine. Personally I feel during the regular season he will not be appreciated as much as when playoffs come. I think that when the Celts are blowing teams away his game is overlooked, but in close games his shooting is going to come up huge, like in the Toronto game at the end.
Back to top Go down
Akeem
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen?   Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:09 pm

hes won them 3 games with 1 shot, so.... i dunno
Back to top Go down
Red Angel 1
JV

PostSubject: Re: Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen?   Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Akeem wrote:
hes won them 3 games with 1 shot, so.... i dunno
thats what I was thinking, he'll be neccesary in the playoffs

right now, they don't even need him
Back to top Go down
Bhana32
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen?   Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:19 pm

This is what makes the team so scary. You have two guys demanding double teams, and then Ray.

When Ray Allen is your third option, you're going to win big. They'd still be good without him, but they wouldn't be at this elite level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen?   Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do the Celtics really need Ray Allen?
Page 1 of 1