Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boozer is overrated

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofcomedy101
JV

Boozer is overrated Empty
PostSubject: Boozer is overrated   Boozer is overrated EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:14 pm

discuss
Back to top Go down
gilbertgoesoff
JV

PostSubject: Re: Boozer is overrated   Boozer is overrated EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:15 pm

I think he's underrated. Even though his defense isn't that great, his offense is simply amazing. Him, Dirk, and Garnett are the best scoring pfs in the game.
Back to top Go down
pineappleheadinc
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Boozer is overrated   Boozer is overrated EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Guy can get his shot off against anyone with that rainbow. See last years playoff performance against the Rockets and Yao.

Very consistent always gets numbers has 24 double doubles tied for 2nd with Kaman and only behind Howard. Jazz are fortunate they didn't trade him to the Lakers or anyone else.

I would say he should make one of the All NBA teams this year. KG, Duncan are his competition so I would say he will make 2nd All NBA.......
Back to top Go down
lruiz06
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Boozer is overrated   Boozer is overrated EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:22 pm

I love Boozer offensively. He moves smartly and he has great hands, his jumper is nice and soft and he generally has a nice little inside game.

Defensively is where he is let down IMO, still I think he fits in perfectly in Utah with Williams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boozer is overrated   Boozer is overrated Empty

Back to top Go down

Boozer is overrated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suite Sports :: NBA-
Jump to: