Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god

Go down 
+3
jayhawk21
sykray
ska1ozub
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ska1ozub
towelboy

Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god Empty
PostSubject: Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god   Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:07 pm

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/198312.asp

The one man ACTUALLY that scares me in this election. He'd be much worse than GWB.

To say that the Constitution should be changed to reflect Christian beliefs is nuts. I'm a Christian, I go to church often, but this made me sick when he said that.

This is supposed to be a secular government. I don't want a theocracy.
Back to top Go down
sykray
JV

PostSubject: Re: Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god   Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:49 pm

nah, i think he's actually will be a bush clone, only he has better communication skills.
Back to top Go down
jayhawk21
JV

PostSubject: Re: Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god   Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:57 pm

maybe your scared because huckabee will pick Stephen Colbert as vice president
Back to top Go down
hafbaked
JV

PostSubject: Re: Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god   Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:01 pm

Like I said before, legislation via prayer vigil.

Anyone but this guy, please.
Back to top Go down
walkinglizard
JV

PostSubject: Re: Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god   Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:08 pm

jayhawk21 wrote:
maybe your scared because huckabee will pick Stephen Colbert as vice president
no the scary thing is huckabee doesnt think colbert is ironic.
Back to top Go down
guidedbyvance
JV

PostSubject: Re: Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god   Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:08 pm

For some reason, I just cannot put Huckabee on the top tier of GOP candidates anyways. I am Christian, but I am a strong believer in the separation of church and state. The biggest strike against Huckabee, religiously, is his signature on the Baptist Doctrine or whatever is was called where it said women should submit to the man in a marriage. That's not going to play well in the general where the dem will absolutely rip him apart for that...especially Hillary. In the end, I still think Huckabee has no shot at running a national campaign, much less winning the nomination.
Back to top Go down
Latrell S.
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god   Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:09 pm

nfortunately, the entire GOP field is pretty week. I predict that in a little more than a year there well be a liberal in White House.

Analysis:

Mitt Romney - Great guy, has the most deligates, can not win a nation election.

Mike Huckebee - labeled a religious nut and hill billy

Rudy Guiliani - Not looking good for his campaign at the moment.

Ron Paul - Not doing well and labeled a bigger nut than Huckebee.

Fred Thompson - Not a serious candidate.

John McCain - a Liberal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god   Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god Empty

Back to top Go down

Huckabee wants to change the constitution to be inline w/god
Page 1 of 1