Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why are so many liberals turning to libertarianism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dunnforrest
wannabe

Why are so many liberals turning to libertarianism Empty
PostSubject: Why are so many liberals turning to libertarianism   Why are so many liberals turning to libertarianism EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Maybe its just me but it seems like so many liberals that I know turn to supporting Ron Paul. What is it about him?

I mean he opposes Abortion and stem cell research and wont fund efforts to curb global warming. Oh and No government support on healthcare.

so what is it about him...is it the fact that he wants to eliminate the income tax? or is it the fact that he is one of the few republicans that oppse the war in iraq?

I just dont see why any liberal would support this guy. And no im not really a liberal..Im pretty much moderate leaning towards liberal.

just curious
Back to top Go down
Grand13
wannabe

Why are so many liberals turning to libertarianism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are so many liberals turning to libertarianism   Why are so many liberals turning to libertarianism EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:32 pm

His anti-war and anti-rules stance.
Back to top Go down

Why are so many liberals turning to libertarianism
Page 1 of 1