Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ifidontsaysomyself
wannabe

Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut Empty
PostSubject: Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut   Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:03 am

I know this was mentioned in the post game thread, but I felt it deserved one of its own.

The Bucks offensive sets ran through Bogut in the second half and, after halftime, Redd took only three shots and scored only four points.

"The offense wasn't ran through me," Redd said. "It was nothing they did, I just stood around, pretty much, patient, just waiting. They didn't do anything special at all."

This signals an interesting test to LK's new in game preference for running the show through Bogut.

problems ahead?
Back to top Go down
stuartmc
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut   Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:06 am

This is the last year Redd will play under the age of 30
He is over
Back to top Go down
lambeaujeep
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut   Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 12:09 am

I just hope he doesn't try to blame the second half collapse on the fact that the offense wasn't being run through him. How about trying to play some D for a change? That might've been nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut   Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Redd Vs Andrew Bogut
Page 1 of 1