Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bucks - Suns trade rumour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lruiz06
towelboy

Bucks - Suns trade rumour Empty
PostSubject: Bucks - Suns trade rumour   Bucks - Suns trade rumour EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:03 am

I expected this little Nugget to have a 10 page thread by the time I got here.

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10583085

Quote :
"Chicago might be willing to dangle Luol Deng and some of its younger big men, but that type of deal would set the Suns back, as far as their championship aspirations are concerned. The same goes for Milwaukee, which has young bargaining chips in Yi Jianlian and Charlie Villanueva to pair with Michael Redd in a blockbuster package."
Back to top Go down
Plague_oc
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Bucks - Suns trade rumour   Bucks - Suns trade rumour EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:07 am

I'm just not seein' it. This sounds like some unfounded garbage from Mejia. I would call up the Suns and say:

"What does it take to get Amare without us trading Yi or Bogut?"

If they bite, I do nearly any trade that works. If not, then it's just not meant to be.
Back to top Go down
xiphoneguyx
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Bucks - Suns trade rumour   Bucks - Suns trade rumour EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:10 am

If we were to acquire someone like Amare.. how would that work with both Yi and Bogut on the team? Seems as if we would have to trade either Yi or Bogut with someone for it to work. Other than that we risk stifling the development of Yi or Bogut with Amare on this team. So doesn't seem realistic if we are intent on keeping Yi, Bogut, and Amare.
Back to top Go down
pierre15208
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Bucks - Suns trade rumour   Bucks - Suns trade rumour EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 11:12 am

eah, I saw that this morning.

I think it's highly unlikely any package of Redd/Villanueva could get Amare. We would need to be willing to part with Yi or Bogut for Amare.

MAYBE it would work for Redd/CV for Marion. Maybe.

Maybe it's just me, but I would have no problem parting with Yi for Amare.

Amare/Bogut frontline would dominate the east. Absolutely dominate. Amare could play PF no problem. He'd probably be better off than playing center.

Mo
Redd
Simmons
Amare
Bogut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bucks - Suns trade rumour   Bucks - Suns trade rumour Empty

Back to top Go down

Bucks - Suns trade rumour
Page 1 of 1