Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roid report out.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Latrell S.
JV Waterboy

Roid report out. Empty
PostSubject: Roid report out.   Roid report out. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:54 pm

One name that is reportedly on the list is Roger Clemens. I don't think it is going to turn people away from the game or damage many players reputations. Especially if what they were doing at the time was not against the rules of the game. It might cause them some shame if the names are of the people that went before congress and said they never took anything.
Back to top Go down
walkinglizard
JV

Roid report out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roid report out.   Roid report out. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:01 pm

If people have stuck with baseball this long I can't see why this would turn them off. Other than mentioning specific players, this isn't going to tell us anything that we didn't already know.
Back to top Go down
Emeka's Clone
JV

Roid report out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roid report out.   Roid report out. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:03 pm

If we could just assign a statistic to roids it actually might help baseball. It could be the game withing the game within the game.
Back to top Go down
dunnforrest
wannabe

Roid report out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roid report out.   Roid report out. EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:41 pm

i bet there won't be any major names on there
or mostly will be retired players
its going to dissapoint compared to all the hype its getting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roid report out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roid report out.   Roid report out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Roid report out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suite Sports :: Off Topic-