Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bands that keep making the same song

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
electrifyinkid
JV

Bands that keep making the same song Empty
PostSubject: Bands that keep making the same song   Bands that keep making the same song EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:36 pm

I think about this every time I hear nickleback
Back to top Go down
hafbaked
JV

PostSubject: Re: Bands that keep making the same song   Bands that keep making the same song EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:38 pm

U2 - I had my short little U2 period a few years back, but man I just got tired of that cookie-cut U2 sound that seemed to be in every damn song.
Back to top Go down
tekkND
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Bands that keep making the same song   Bands that keep making the same song EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Coldplay
Back to top Go down
Latrell S.
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Bands that keep making the same song   Bands that keep making the same song EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:56 pm

AC/DC - Yes, they have many great songs, but come on, you have to admit that after a while it all sounds the same!
Back to top Go down
walkinglizard
JV

PostSubject: Re: Bands that keep making the same song   Bands that keep making the same song EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:58 pm

hey ac/dc rocks
but ya they are all about the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands that keep making the same song   Bands that keep making the same song Empty

Back to top Go down

Bands that keep making the same song
Page 1 of 1