Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wade DVD, a bit much?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pricelesspeptalk
scrub

The Wade DVD, a bit much? Empty
PostSubject: The Wade DVD, a bit much?   The Wade DVD, a bit much? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:39 pm

The Wade DVD, a bit much? Riseofwade
part of me feels that Wade is pushing himself beyond injuries he needs to rest just to satisfy his marketing commitments to this DVD, the shoes, G2, et.
Back to top Go down
str8touttahighskool
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: The Wade DVD, a bit much?   The Wade DVD, a bit much? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:42 pm

I don't know about that, but I just Finished Watching the DVD.
Its Great, everything from High school to NBA.All about his Family and life.I think for those who are in need of something to make the smile go pick this up. 5 stars
Back to top Go down
mls737
scrub

PostSubject: Re: The Wade DVD, a bit much?   The Wade DVD, a bit much? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:45 pm

the fall of wade comes out later this year
Back to top Go down
qweino
JV

PostSubject: Re: The Wade DVD, a bit much?   The Wade DVD, a bit much? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Sweet.

I added it to my queue on blockbuster.com. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow or Saturday.
Back to top Go down
karahi
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: The Wade DVD, a bit much?   The Wade DVD, a bit much? EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 7:50 pm

I just got the DVD in the mail a few mins ago, and just watched the playoff part and it is AWESOME thus far.

Really reminds you of how truly special of a player Wade REALLY is, no matter what we're going through as a team right now.

I gotta go out now, but I'm definitely going to watch the entire thing when I get back.

It is definitely a must have for any Wade fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wade DVD, a bit much?   The Wade DVD, a bit much? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wade DVD, a bit much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suite Sports :: NBA-
Jump to: