Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25

Go down 
+2
almodipine
thunderdome
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thunderdome
towelboy

Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 Empty
PostSubject: Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25   Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22671919/

Quote :
Actor Brad Renfro, whose career began promisingly with a childhood role in "The Client" but rapidly faded as he struggled with drugs and alcohol, was found dead Tuesday in his home. He was 25.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at 9 a.m., said Craig Harvey, chief investigator for the Los Angeles County coroner's office. The cause of death was not immediately determined, Harvey said, but an autopsy could be conducted as early as Wednesday.

Renfro had reportedly been drinking with friends the evening before his death, Harvey said.

Renfro's lawyer, Richard Kaplan, said he did not know whether the death was connected to any problems with addiction.

"He was working hard on his sobriety," Kaplan said. "He was doing well. He was a nice person."

Renfro recently completed a role in "The Informers," a film adaptation of a Bret Easton Ellis novel that stars Winona Ryder, Brandon Routh and Billy Bob Thornton.
Back to top Go down
almodipine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25   Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:06 am

my next bowl will be for this guy.. RIP
Back to top Go down
magicman123
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25   Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:08 am

I see a
lot of people who say they thought that "Bully" movie was great, but I
remember watching it and thinking it was one of the worst acted movies
I have ever seen. Anyone else seen it?

RIP, even though I do have a hard time feeling sorry for people who abuse drugs.
Back to top Go down
DIO
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25   Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 am

Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 695441
Back to top Go down
clownsocs
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25   Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:10 am

haha just got done watching this dude from tom and huck. don't do drugs.
Back to top Go down
boogieman
JV

PostSubject: Re: Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25   Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:12 am

I will never forget the day I heard this terrible news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25   Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suite Sports :: Off Topic-
Jump to: