Suite Sports
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suite Sports

HomeHome  indexindex  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Randolph for Carter? Nets say no

Go down 
+5
Latrell S.
LAKESHOW
GSWhoopfan
jaclynro
Mr. 2accounts
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. 2accounts
towelboy

Randolph for Carter? Nets say no Empty
PostSubject: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 9:04 pm

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/34078

Nets turned down a randolph for carter trade
Back to top Go down
jaclynro
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:49 am

I can't see why the Knicks would have turned down that offer. They get the way better end of it. It must have been the other way around.
Back to top Go down
GSWhoopfan
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:51 am

the article says that it was Jersey who turned it down
Back to top Go down
LAKESHOW
JV

PostSubject: Re: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:52 am

It has conflicting reports of who turned it down, actually. Which was why I was surprised.
Back to top Go down
Latrell S.
JV Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:53 am

this makes no sense.

if anything, it was Isiah who called the Nets offering Randolph for Vince.

coz if Isiah turned down that offer, well..... doesn't do much, just adds to his library of terrible decisions.
Back to top Go down
Ntheskyw/diamonds
towelboy

PostSubject: Re: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:54 am

Fatty for the Heartless Wonder. Make sense, thought I hate both teams so any misery realized upon either warms the cockles of my heart.
Back to top Go down
Anticrombie0909
scrub

PostSubject: Re: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:55 am

It makes complete sense for the Knicks to make that offer and based simply on needs, it even makes some sense for the Nets.

But between Vince and Zach, Carter is by far the lesser of two evils. This would be a bad deal for the Nets.
Back to top Go down
TheBaronofDavis
JV

PostSubject: Re: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:57 am

To me, the offer makes sense for both teams. It'll balance each of their rosters.
Back to top Go down
jsmoove
wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 2:57 am

Ntheskyw/diamonds wrote:
Fatty for the Heartless Wonder. Make sense, thought I hate both teams so any misery realized upon either warms the cockles of my heart.
I hear that dude! When the Score was showing footage of the Knicks/Nets game last night, I couldn't decide who to cheer for. I ended up cheering for NY but only cuz I thought it would be funny if they won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randolph for Carter? Nets say no   Randolph for Carter? Nets say no Empty

Back to top Go down

Randolph for Carter? Nets say no
Page 1 of 1